Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun Weekend

Checked out the Orange and White game at RIT, followed by Skate with the Tigers on Saturday and then finished out the weekend with the York vs. RIT game on Sunday. It was pretty hard not to notice that this year's team is more physical than last year's right from the start. Sure York was pretty intense with their shiz but RIT definitely has some grit (wow that was pretty lame but not purposely, if I was going for purposely lame I would have said grrrrrit in a Tony the Tiger kinda way but anyway). And maybe it's just me but it seems like this year they're even more aggressive offensively on the penalty kill than last year - which I absolutely love because nothing says, "Damn you really suck!", better than a shorthanded goal. I think this is going to be a good year for RIT hockey!

No comments: